DMV Employee Salary
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
How much do DMV workers make in NJ?
- How much does a person working at the DMV in New Jersey make?
- As of the 25th of June, 2022, the average yearly salary for employment at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in the state of New Jersey is $46,574 per year.
- In case you ever find yourself in need of a straightforward salary calculator, it comes out to around $22.39 an hour.
- This equates to $896 dollars every week or $3,881 dollars per month.
How much does a unit clerk make in California?
In the state of California, the hourly wage for a unit clerk is typically around $19.70. 40 wages were recorded, and the most recent update was on June 24, 2022.
How much do DMV workers make in PA?
- Although ZipRecruiter has seen salaries as high as $52,895 and as low as $23,057, the majority of DMV Clerk salaries currently range between $28,934 (25th percentile) to $41,141 (75th percentile), with the highest earners (90th percentile) making $50,183 annually in Pennsylvania.
- In New Jersey, the salaries of DMV Clerks currently range between $28,934 (25th percentile) to $41,141 (75th percentile).
How much do Illinois state employees make?
Illinois State Employees
|2019||Illinois Department of Human Services||$312,400.00|
|2019||Teachers’ Retirement System of Illinois||$311,600.00|
|2017||Illinois Department of Human Services||$310,300.00|
|2021||State Police of Illinois||$309,600.00|
How much does a unit secretary make in California?
In the state of California, the hourly wage for a unit secretary is typically around $19.41. 60 wages were recorded, and the most recent update was on June 21, 2022.
How much does a unit secretary make at Stanford?
The annual salary for a secretary working at the Stanford Health Care Unit in the United States is roughly $66,000, which is 115 percent higher than the average salary in the country.
How much does a Penn DOT worker make?
The beginning hourly rate for this position is between $18.95 and $22.91, depending on region.
Is PennDOT a good place to work?
There are several chances for promotion within Penndot, in addition to numerous chances for extra work. If you’re willing to show up to work and do what you’re supposed to, then it’s a wonderful place to work. The management of a large agency often has a tendency to be both out of touch and inept, but this is to be expected in such an organization.
How much does a PennDOT flagger make?
Jobs at Penndot, Listed by Their Hourly Rates
|Construction Laborer||Range:$12 – $30 (Estimated *)||Average:$17|
|Equipment Manager||Range:$20 – $40 (Estimated *)||Average:$28|
|Equipment Operator, Public Works||Range:$14 – $26 (Estimated *)||Average:$19|
|Flagger||Range:$11 – $22 (Estimated *)||Average:$15|
How much does a DMV worker make in Chicago?
- In the city of Chicago, Illinois, how much does a DMV employee make?
- The average yearly salary for employment at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in the city of Chicago is $49,371 as of the 22nd of June, 2022.
- In the event that you want a straightforward calculator for salaries, that comes out to around $23.74 per hour.
- In other words, this is the same as $949 each week or $4,114 per month.
Who is the highest paid state employee in Illinois?
According to a list that was done by the website GOBankingRates in 2018, Lovie Smith, the head football coach at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, earned $5 million in 2018. This made Smith the highest-paid public employee in the state of Illinois that year.
What is a teacher’s salary in Illinois?
How much does a year’s salary for a public school teacher in Illinois amount to? As of the 28th of June in 2022, the normal range for a public school teacher’s income in Illinois is between $47,172 and $68,860, with the average compensation coming in at $56,475 each year.